Flight attendant Training in Morocco
A steward must follow the same training curriculum as the airline hostess finally to have the opportunity to work as a cabin crew member for a large airline and enjoy this exciting and challenging experience. In addition to flying to exotic destinations, the work also requires a high sense of responsibility and specialisation to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers in accordance with industry regulations. This course is ideal for young professionals looking to get a good start in the profession, presenting the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s largest airlines. Particular attention is given to customer service and procedures for dealing with unusual situations during flight, with the last module of the course giving useful tips to complete the recruitment process.
Our training prepares you to better understand the cabin crew profession, its origins, its current practices and to put you in a position to identify the role of the cabin crew affecting their tasks on each type of a designated aircraft.
PROVIDE STUDENTS WITH VERSATILE VOCATIONAL TRAINING AND A LEVEL OF AVIATION TECHNICIAN:
- In addition to providing our students with a versatile professional training of a level of aviation technician, but also to enable them to manage the passenger interactions in a variety of conditions and mastering the safety and emergency procedures.
- The training also includes the precious effect of current communication skills that allow for better management of the company, ensuring effective coordination and communication between crew members and mastering customer service and passenger interactions.
DURATION OF STUDIES AND APPROVALS:
- Authorizations: 15 months at the institute + 3 months training period or a possible direct recruiting.
- During the training, the trainee benefits from an internship or a possible recruiting in company with additional training in order to better understand the different business areas.
- Provides practical instruction, giving students the opportunity to be immediately operational.
- Offers a qualification and a choice of trades in tourism.
- Institute authorised by the Ministry of education and vocational Training under n ° 4/07/1997.
- Institute accredited by the Ministry of education and vocational Training
- Institute having approvals with several international companies.
- Provides international vocational training of air hostess and stewards.
TRAINING FACILITIES :
- Aircraft Simulator.
- Visit in a virtual plane etc…
- Video, DVD, LCD, overhead projector …
- Laboratory of languages and computer science.
- Emergency evacuation doors and slides Mockup.
- Fire Fighting Mockup.
The Training is provided by an experienced, qualified and serious flight personnel:
- English Professors
- First Aid Instructor
- Safety Instructor
- Hotel Business and Maintenance Instructor
TRAINING MODULES :
- General English and English for cabin crew.
- Aviation Regulations.
- First Aid.
- Practice: cabin, fires, slides, etc…
- Swimming Test
- Type Rating (Boeing, Airbus).
- Dangerous Goods
COMMERCIAL MODULES :
- Catering and service aboard
- Communication Techniques
- The etiquette
- Customer Relationship Management
- Preparation for interviews
- Inflight Sales
ACCREDITED DIPLOMA :
The accredited diploma, theoretical and practical, is awarded to the candidates after the final examination according to the standards required by the international civil aviation organizations.
- Theory: safety / rescue / first aid / service aboard
- Practice: safety / rescue / first aid / service aboard
- Swimming tests at swimming pool and sea : Freestyle / Towing with lifejackets (50m in less than a minute)