HOSTS AND HOSTESSES TRAINING MOROCCO
As a customer service agent, you will be responsible for answering travellers’ inquiries about the services offered by an airline, as required, and providing the necessary information about the organisation and referring them to the correct one. Receive complaints, criticisms from disgruntled clients in an attempt to find solutions to resolve their problem or dissatisfaction.
Training Objectives :
Acquire a culture of excellence in customer service and communication
This course covers the principles of customer service from the point of view of passengers, airlines and airport companies. Learn how to manage different categories of clients and services and how you can meet their needs within your organisation.
What you will learn !!
- Understand the principles of customer service excellence
- Implement a customer service program leading to the creation of a quality service culture throughout the organisation
- Concentration on the main axes to customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate current customer service tools, e-services and social media applications.
DURATION OF HOSTESS TRAINING
Airport & hospitality Customer Service Agent
- Authorizations: 18 months of training, including 3 months of possible internship or a possible direct employment
- During the training, internship or eventual hiring in company with additional training, to better know the various professional fields.
PREREQUISITES OF TRAINING
Participants must have an acceptable level of English language communication and other prerequisites for this career, such as:
- Feeling comfortable working with the public and facilitating communication are essential qualities.
- Good interpersonal skills, diplomacy and politeness because you will be the first contact with the passengers.
- Be honest and discreet and have a sense of responsibility, because you will have to get confidential information from travellers.
- Be autonomous and resourceful, because you will often be programmed to work alone and you will have to be able to solve problems or complaints from passengers.
- Airport Environment and Regulatory Areas.
- Services and terminals.
- Basic principles of airport operating regulations.
- Analysis of airport facilities.
- Client orientation system and airport infrastructure.
- Passenger profiling.
- Service profiling of an airline.
- Passing and analysing their needs.
- Use of social media and e-services
- Manage comments and interact.
- Multicultural awareness
- Analysis of stakeholder needs.
- Basic quality control.
- Airport activities.
- Airport security and safety.
- Identification and handling of dangerous goods.
- Basic knowledge of first aid.
- Final exam.
THE ACCREDITED DIPLOMA :
The accredited diploma, theoretical and practical, is awarded to the candidates after the final examination according to the standards required by the international civil aviation organizations.