Identification Site Owner : INFOHAS –The cabin crew training Institute.
Headquarters: : 15 Rue Demnate Hassan Rabat Morocco.
Phone: 0537 762025 – Adresse du site : https://www.infohas.ma
If you have any remarks on the functioning of the site, thank you to send an email to the webmaster at the following address : [email protected]
Site design and development
Headquarter : Houston, Texas, États-Unis
Processing of personal data
- Identity of the person responsible for the treatment: the person in charge of the treatments is the INFOHAS Institute.
- Per Law No. 09-08 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data, INFOHAS undertakes:
- To collect personal data through the electronic services accessible through the website www.infohas.ma and online forms in a fair and lawful manner.
- To collect only the data necessary for the exercise of the legal or statutory functions of INFOHAS.
- The data collected will only be used for legitimate purposes and defined in the treatments authorized by the CNDP, mentioned below, and proportionally to these objectives.
Rights of access, rectification and opposition of the persons concerned
Visitors to the website www.infohas.ma are informed that they have, according to law n ° 09-08, a right of access, rectification and right of objection for the legitimate reason to the treatment of their personal data:
- By calling our offices at 05 37 762025 and 0537 661763.
- By contacting us physically or by mail on the following addresses:
INFOHAS – The Accredited Cabin Crew Training Institute
Head office: 15 Rue Demnate Hassan Rabat Morocco
Telephone: 0537 762025 – Website address: https://www.infohas.ma
Please send an e-mail to the Site Administrator (Webmaster) at the following address: [email protected]
Copyright and trademark information
All materials on this Website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property rights.
These materials are owned by INFOHAS or are used with permission from their owners or as otherwise authorized by law. Protected materials include, but are not limited to, the text, trademarks, source code, databases, logos, photographs, images, video clips, audio clips, designs, trade dress, and other materials contained in this Website, mobile site. All rights are reserved, worldwide.
By way of illustration, such prohibited use may include the extraction, redistribution, republication, modification, or otherwise making available for any of the information or material on this Website (in any format) to third parties. In addition to this restriction, you agree to comply with all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any material accessed through this Website.
Unauthorized use of this Website or any of the information or material contained on this Website is illegal and as such may give rise to, among other things, a claim for damages and may also be a criminal offence.
Unauthorized actions or uses
You agree that you will use this Website only for the purpose for which it is intended. In particular, you agree that you will not make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent activities; that you will not attempt to interfere with the operation of this Website or corrupt any data or software.
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website are not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.